Junior Analyst, Supply Chain
Greater LA Area
The Omnichannel Operations team is looking for a Junior Analyst to support the warehouse & retail operations. The Supply Chain team is responsible for putting the right product in the right place through data analysis, technology building, and vendor management. As a part of this team, you will be tasked with do anything possible to ensure our warehouses and retail stores have the right product mix with ample space to operate.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate inter-facility movements and maintain supply levels
- Partner with Warehouse teams, Retail management and BizDev team to expand the available products around the world
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data to enhance Omni-channel inventory model
- Track KPIs and report on Supply Chain performance
- Partner 3PLs and Suppliers to discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Make quick and financially sound decisions around inventory and consignor experience
- Coordinate with Technology, Retail and Operation’s teams to drive new systems and optimize process.
We are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree – Business Management and Supply Chain focus is a plus
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Inventory Planning, or similar fields
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Proactive problem-solver and process-improver with a collaborative mindset
- A data guru or desire to become one (Excel, SQL, or DB XP needed)
- A team player who is passionate about what they do
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse setting
- Must be willing to go the extra mile during crunch time
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description