We’re looking for a highly organized, curious, resourceful, and experienced individual to join the Global Supply Chain Team on planning operations of instock, demand planning, supply planning, & PO management. The primary function of this role is to support supply/demand alignment for Ring devices and accessories at all distribution nodes and all channels, whether that be on Amazon.com or offline partners, like Best Buy. The key outputs from working with the teams are: allocation decisions that determine what specific ASINS (SKU) factories should build each week, where those units should be sent and what mode of transportation to use. Determining what, when, and how much finished good inventory to rework and/or transfer. Monthly demand reviews with global sales/marketing teams, bi-weekly S&OP meeting, and weekly allocation meetings with supply chain, logistics and sales.
This is a high visibility role and will facilitate the weekly global business review and monthly build meeting with Ring SVP. Monthly demand reviews with global sales/marketing teams, bi-weekly S&OP meeting, and weekly allocation meetings with supply chain, logistics and sales. The leader will define efficiency and quality metrics, identify key blockers and set targets for a path to success.
- Analyze product performance at customers including sell-in, sell-through, channel inventory, and promotional activity to develop accurate forecasts to meet customer fill rates, in-stock targets, and internal sales goals
- Process and deliver updated production/PO plan to supply team on a weekly cadence for all Ring devices and accessories.
- Track and improve ocean vs air split for inbound logistics
- Track and improve WOC (weeks of cover) within Ring 3PL’s and Offline market
- Participate in finance and sales annual operational plan and budget
- Present build/demand plans on a monthly basis to senior management
- Manage and develop planning and purchasing team members
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative modeling, management consulting
- Strong analytical abilities and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage large scale and complex projects with experience leading cross-functional projects
- Experience creating and setting annual operating plan and presenting to senior management.
- Demonstrated creativity and judgment in developing enterprise solutions
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting challenging deadlines
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description