Head of Data Science and Analytics
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Lead and define the vision of Data Science and Analytics at Headspace
- Partner closely with VP of Data and organization leaders as a trusted and influential evangelist for data-driven decision making, cultivating a culture of data at Headspace.
- Own business metrics for all of the organization, while keeping a close tab of changes in KPIs that affects business performance.
- Mentor team on data science and analytics applications, strategic analyses, and career growth
- Recruit and grow current data science and analytics team
- Collaborate with product, growth, science and engineering teams to create a roadmap for data teams to support the Headspace business needs.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Masters in business, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or any scientific or computational degree
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on leader of a data science/analytics team
- 3+ years of experience providing business insight support for the executive team.
- Experience in both internal and external storytelling and executive presentations.
- Expertise with analytics tools, data visualization, SQL, R, or Python as applied to data science and analytics
- Deep knowledge of data models and experimental design and execution
- Strong ability to communicate complicated and nuanced insights in accessible language to relevant stakeholders