Head of Data Science and Analytics
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Lead and define the vision of Data Science at Headspace
- Partner closely with VP of Data and organization leaders as a trusted and influential evangelist for data-driven decision making, cultivating a culture of data at Headspace.
- Own business metrics for all of the organization, while keeping close tab of changes in KPIs that affects business performance.
- Mentor team on data science applications, strategic analyses, and career growth
- Recruit and grow current analytics and data science team
- Collaborate with VP of Data and Head of Data Engineering to create roadmap for data teams to support Content, Product, and Growth teams as they continue to scale
What you’ve accomplished:
- PhD/MS in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or any scientific or computational degree
- 5+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on leader of a data science/analytics team
- 3+ years of experience providing business insight support for executive team.
- Experience in both internal and external storytelling and executive presentations.
- Expertise with SQL, R, or Python as applied to data science
- Deep knowledge of data models and experimental design and execution
- Strong ability to communicate complicated and nuanced insights in accessible language to relevant stakeholders