In this role you will:
- Review all orders on a daily basis in a timely manner, adhering to company service level agreements
- Review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions
- Contact cardholders via phone to verify purchase activity
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of any and all restrictions placed or refunds processed
- Ensure that customers are getting the best service when being asked for additional billing details, etc.
- Review and prioritize work based on needs of the business and queue volumes.
- Work closely with other members of the team to continuously improve internal processes whenever necessary
- Consistently find ways to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Maximize orders reviewed and processed while minimizing errors and fraud losses
- Provide the highest level of quality assurance in customer interaction with fewest touch points.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce fraud and payments environment
- Working knowledge of Customer Service and valuing the customer experience
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy
- The ability to follow stringent processes and regulations
- Must have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas with little to no supervision
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to think analytically and make accurate decisions
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web based tools
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry. We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator. GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.