Director, Data Architecture and Engineering at Albert
Things You're Good At
- Shipping: Delivering great products that you're proud of on a regular basis.
- Architecture: Getting it done is important. Getting it done in way that will scale is equally important.
- Diving in: Taking ownership of the data stack.
- Collaboration: We bring the best out of each other. We're looking for people who will bring the best out of all of us.
- Managing: You love getting the best out of your team -- watching people succeed supersedes any individual blocking and tackling accomplishments.
- Have your team take over existing data pipelines and ETL and task running processes
- Drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality
- Ensure everyone writes clean, maintainable and well-documented code to support our data processes. Help improve and evolve out data architecture over time by planning, developing, and deploying infrastructure using state of the art tools and practices appropriate for our needs
- Concisely and effectively communicate the benefits and implications of adding new data technologies and techniques to our infrastructure
- 6+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on building data pipelines
- 4 year bachelor degree in Computer Science or other technical or science degree
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with some or all of the following: Postgres, Redshift, Celery, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Flink, Spark and Airflow.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch