At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
The BI Director of CRM Marketing analytics will be responsible for leading the analytical work required to improve our account experience, and make our customer messaging more relevant. This role will focus primarily on tracking customer account registrations on our site, monitoring engagement levels with account features, and understanding response rates for our CRM messaging (via push notification, email, SMS, etc.).
We are looking for a leader with strong analytical chops, an ability to dive deep into data, and a knack for effectively communicating their findings and recommendations. This role will work across various teams, particularly Product, Marketing, CRM, and Data Engineering. A successful candidate will have experience both producing reporting, and being able to study customer behavior to make strategic product recommendations.
- Automate KPI reporting via easy-to-use dashboards to track account registrations, feature engagement, and messaging performance. Monitor KPIs and assess drivers behind trends.
- Track messaging campaigns through to site traffic and understand impact on customer metrics such as: coupon usage, account registration, subscription sign ups, and more
- Understand how various account features influence future customer behavior, and summarize key findings into presentations for Product and Business leadership
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, CRM, and Data Engineering teams to drive successful campaign performance
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning
- Gradually build out team of 3+ analysts to assist with account and messaging analytics
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in a role working with Accounts and CRM data (e.g. Braze)
- 2+ years experience managing teams of 2+ individuals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
- Management consulting, or business analytics leadership at another technology firm
- Experience with loyalty data or customer incentives in prior CRM work
- Experience in healthcare
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description