At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
The Director of Telehealth/Subscriptions Analytics will lead all analytical functions for two of GoodRx’s newest and fastest growing business lines. The Director of Telehealth/Subscriptions Analytics will work with cross-functional teams (Business, Product, Marketing, Engineering) to drive analysis and actionable insights. This role will shape the analytical roadmap, set product performance targets, oversee reporting, and help to identify and to prioritize potential feature development through data analysis. This is a role intended for someone who is analytically minded, and can work cross-functionally to solve problems.
The Director of Telehealth/Subscriptions Analytics will report to the VP of Business Intelligence. This individual will manage a team of 3-5 strong Analysts and Managers, but will be expected to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ and showcase their own analytical skillset on certain high value projects. The ideal candidate will be able to lead a talented team and own the delivery of quantifiable results for a business and its users.
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and inform strategic planning
- Set performance targets for the business quarterly, and track variances to target regularly
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional Directors/Sr. Directors to deliver results
- Oversee A/B testing efforts from ideation to execution and post-launch analysis
- Own reporting and analyses to monitor performance and understand customer behavior
- Lead team of 3-5 individuals and ensure strong team outputs and development
- Partner with the data engineering team to procure all necessary data elements
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in analytical role, with 3+ years managing mid-size teams
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners using data and insights
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with pricing, marketing, and conversion metrics
- Management consulting, or Product Analytics experience at another technology firm
- Experience working in with Telehealth and/or subscription data
- Data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description