Director of Analytics & Consumer Insights
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We want to make data awesome, and we’re hiring a Director of Analytics & Consumer Insights to help us do that! You will have a passion for analytics, and the ability to own and conduct complete business analyses; including the end to end research, assessment, recommendation and implementation requirements for success. You’ll be responsible for evaluating new business opportunities big and small. You will provide a holistic, objective and analytical viewpoint of the market and commercial opportunities through ongoing situation analysis and understanding of market dynamics, customer needs and competitive activities. In short, you will not only be seeking to understand our customers through data and analysis but also translate those insights into impactful business decisions.
- Educated: you've got an advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Management Information Systems, or a related discipline. You may not live day-to-day in SQL, Python, R, data warehouse technical architectures - but you can roll your sleeves up dive in when needed.
- A proven leader: you bring 7+ years of experience in the field; with the first few years of your career hands on in predictive analysis / data pipelines, and transitioning into a strategic manager/leader.
- A clear communicator: you know how to explain high‐level concepts in simple terms using the most appropriate medium, be it hallway chat, email, dashboard, or data viz; you'll also be able to effectively facilitate discussions with teammates and stakeholders.
- Naturally curious: you strive to understand the customer and their behavior, and you know that there is more to understanding the customer than simply numbers. You ask tough questions, and never settle for, "That's just the way we've always done it" as an answer.
- Build a team, and support its growth: you will be setting the foundation of what-good-looks-like for analytics at MeUndies. To that end, you will be responsible for building a team and unlocking their full potential.
- Be a great collaborator: you are able to assess the resources you have to work with, the resources we need, and pull the lever on if/when to use them.
- Prioritize data integrity: you let the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?It's more than a job.We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
And the little things.Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg (choose the cold brew by day, and the IPA by night).
Even everyday things.There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.