Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is looking for a talented Digital Reporting Analyst to join our team! This person will be generating reports and analyzing digital marketing KPIs for our Media Buying team. This position will allow you to be a significant contributor as part of the team; making recommendations when necessary.
How You'll Contribute...
- Operate as a member of the Media Buying team, performing analysis as business requirements dictate
- Support the business team by diving deep into ad campaign analysis as well as product analysis
- Work closely with the Media Buying team to monitor marketing metrics and build reports around ad campaigns
- Develop reports and dashboards in Excel
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience with data analysis using Python
- Must have strong Tableau data manipulation and visualization skills
- Experience with marketing KPIs (CPC/CTR/PPC, etc.)
- Experience with data harvesting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills (ability to identify risks and escalate issues)
- Strong digital analytics experience (site analytics, media projections, results, etc.)
- High-level proficiency with MS Excel - view yourself as an Excel Master
- Task focused: able to work with high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized, detail focused, and ability to prioritize
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.