Digital Reporting Analyst
Business Data Analysis (25% of time spent)
- Combine quantitative modelling skills and expertise in digital marketing to formulate mathematical equations from a given business situation and deliver optimal analytical solutions to business problems listed below with careful consideration of various marketing factors, including:
- landing page lineup reposition,
- payout structure proposal,
- customer LTV (Lifetime Value) cohort analysis,
- time series analysis on traffic volume and conversion rate, and
- predictive modelling for customer behavior.
- Conduct multivariate testing, A/B testing and other experimental designs across multiple channels to test hypothesis in which variations are made to landing pages and run statistical test such as ANOVA and ANCOVA to determine which version shows the significantly high ROI (Return on Investment) on marketing efforts.
- Develop best practices and approaches to ad hoc business analysis while identifying ways to reduce these requests through new reports and dashboards, and efficiently present the results to the team.
Business Intelligence (ETL) (20% of time spent)
- Implement automated analytics reporting pipeline using Python programming, advanced Structured Query Language, Microsoft Visual Basics for Applications, and Shell Scripting across multi-source data platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, cloud computing data warehouse, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Outlook Email, etc., through application program interface.
- Convert raw marketing data to actionable insights and tell compelling stories on business unit metrics relevant to traffic, monetization, and conversion quality to a range of stakeholders by creating data visualization in Excel, Tableau and others.
- Apply knowledge in database system to manage flow of back end data into data warehouse for vertical reporting and coordinate with data engineer team to maintain marketing data integrity.
SEM Strategy and Data Analysis (20% of time spent)
- Proactively monitor and conduct deep dive analysis on marketing key performance indicators such as click through rate, cost per click, average position, revenue per click in, etc., to derive actionable insights and assist with developing strategic marketing plans.
- Conduct complex search engine marketing analysis on million rows of marketing data to facilitate optimization decisions on search keyword selections, search term trend shift, keyword match type, account structure, quality score, audience testing, ad copy testing, and landing pages to drive profitable growth.
Statistical Analysis & Modelling – (20% of time spent)
- Performed linear and polynomial regression to build and constantly refine a keyword bid optimization model that is a comprehensive learning to bid framework that estimates utilities such as click through rate or conversion rate of an ad impression, forecasts the probable cost, and discovers the optimal bidding strategy and bidding price to maximize profit.
- Formulate hypotheses that can be tested, measured, and reported on based on existing campaigns’ performance and can be applied to future campaigns.
- Conduct statistical test such ANOVA, ANCOVA, and Chi-Squared to produce reports and findings that provide recommendations to drive high-level marketing decision-making.
Programmatic Advertising – (15% of time spent)
- Produced Python scripts to schedule web bots to implement bulk and repetitive operations in online advertising platforms such as changing keyword bid adjustment at device level, editing keywords’ final URL, and tracking template.
The position of Senior Digital Reporting Analyst at Centerfield Media clearly involves complex and demanding responsibilities requiring a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or a related field. In addition, coursework in computer science is highly preferred.