SteelHouse technology pushes the limits of application development taking advantage of the latest open source software with a strong emphasis on building flexible technology to put the control in our users' hands.
Our systems currently track over 8 billion events every month. The Data Scientist will play a part in building data pipelines, predictive models, and machine learning systems that help us improve the performance of our products. The Data Scientist will be a key player in developing the required data pipelines and machine learning capabilities of the company.
- Assist in building a scalable machine learning pipeline
- Assist in designing and building robust data processing pipelines
- Build high volume services that are reliable at scale
- Collaborate with and explain complex technical issues to Product and Project Leads
- Optimize and enhance existing products
- 1-2 years of Python experience in a data science environment
- Experience building machine learning pipelines
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applicability to specific use cases
- Familiar with primary component analysis and feature extraction
- Comfortable in a Linux/UNIX environment
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of neural networks, including TensorFlow
- Experience with H2O
- Familiarity with Java and high performance SQL
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
Did We Mention the Gig Comes with a Few Perks?
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location