Data Scientist - Marketing/Email
Work from end-to-end on covering the planning, implementation, optimization, analysis and reporting of campaigns. Our core product is digital content, and we need a talented, hungry, self-starting individual to work on integrating data across all platforms to assess if our content is ‘working’ - give us qualitative/quantitative data on views, engagement, viewing time. Trace different pieces of content to fundraising effectiveness, work on custom targeted email funnels and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate ROI for advertising and media spends
- Integrate current data systems to analyze success of campaigns
- Maintain, update and clean contact lists to always remain current
- Analyze data from multiple departments to reach conclusions and help discover areas for improvement
- Create system for tracking metrics/success of digital content across multiple platforms
- Define and drive all levels of campaign performance management, reporting, and analytics - bring insights to the management team based on research
- Creates recurring and ad-hoc reporting and data analysis to support execution and measurement of marketing activities
- Manage large scale email marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Establish targeting strategies and list segmentation based on performance data for each campaign
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and leveraging performance data to both identify optimization for current email strategy and develop new opportunities for growth
- 4+ years of experience in a related field, with strong knowledge of data science and business intelligence with large, complex data sets
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Excel, Google Analytics/Tag Manager, Social Media analytics and other key platform/statistical tools
- Experience in conducting database analytics / data-driven marketing with solid understanding of marketing automation concepts and practices
- 3+ years experience in technical email marketing for large lists (1M+)
- Strong understanding of consumer segmentation and testing
- Extensive knowledge of MailChimp, Excel modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to PragerU’s mission, and excellence in all endeavors
- Bachelor's Degree
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] In your letter, please include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to work at PragerU specifically.
What We Do
We take the best ideas from the best minds and distill them into short videos. Our comprehensive digital marketing campaign promotes the ideas that have made America and the West the source of so much liberty and wealth. These values are Judeo-Christian at their core and include the concepts of freedom of speech, free markets and love for our country—The United States of America.
With over 2.2 billion video views, PragerU has quickly become the most influential online resource for explaining the values that have made America great. Utilizing digital media and sophisticated marketing, PragerU reaches millions of people every day with short educational videos that promote American values.
Our Vision: A world committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Our Mission: To promote what is true, what is good, what is excellent, and what is noble through digital media.