Data Research Specialist at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Data Research Specialist to join our Sales Development team. Our Data Researchers are here to collect, validate, and organize lead information for our Sales Development Representatives. This ensures our team is ahead of the game by enhancing data through proprietary and third party tools. If you have a passion for research, analytics, and even enjoy list creation and data entry, this opportunity is for.Responsibilities:
- You will lead research via LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce, Read Insight, and MS Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize
- Increase sales team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Find opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- You will collaborate multiple teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
- You are a top performer, working at a fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards
- 1-2 years of experience working or interning in a professional setting
- You have proven knowledge of Excel
- You understand sales pipelines and marketing principles
- Cloud software or Startup experience is a plus, but not required
- Super team player - it’s not a cliche, we mean it.
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.