Data Reporting Analyst
If you’re a problem-solver who loves working with data, Laserfiche has a great opportunity for you! As a Data Reporting Analyst, you will create reports and tools to help stakeholders make critical decisions regarding our key corporate initiatives. You will have the support of a collaborative team and the freedom to explore and incorporate best-practices to develop solutions on your own.
You're a fast learner with a deep appreciation for data and its potential to impact and drive business decisions. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you!
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Collect and maintain data from various sources.
- Develop data into insights to drive business decisions.
- Generate analytics focused on identifying production relationships, upsell opportunities, customer retention risks, reseller performance, pricing models and other core business needs.
- Build and iterate dashboards using visualization tools from multiple data sources .
- Monitor the integrity of information, investigate and resolve discrepancies, ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand data and reporting requirements.
- Operationalize data processes and perform various ad-hoc analysis to support key initiatives.
- Create queries to extract and manipulate information to fulfill data reporting requirements.
What You'll Need:
- BS or equivalent experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related fields
- Experience in data mining or statistics required
- Experience using and building reports in Power BI, Tableau or other business analytics software
- Experience with SQL or programming
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- General sales, marketing and business processes knowledge
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***