Data Management Analyst, Platform Operations
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Data Analyst, Platform Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Data Management Analyst, Platform Operations, will be responsible for normalizing, curating, & augmenting Title, Asset, Order, & Profile data in support of content fulfillment automation on the ONE platform. The position will enforce governance and compliance rules to ensure upstream data quality and enable end to end automation from source asset ingest to client delivery. The position will augment incoming Title & Asset data as needed based on established business rules. The Data Management Analyst will work with internal and external teams to ensure that data is accurate, timely, and structured properly for workflow automation in the One platform. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
- Enter master data into systems and tools accurately, accommodating Operations’ deadlines
- Audit data at the title, version and asset level to ensure proper best practices are adhered to and take the necessary corrective action to fix such data.
- Define, prioritize, and communicate status and integrity of data; working with others to understand timelines and needs
- Responsible for updating and reporting problems that arise with Database issues by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements, this involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up
- Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
- Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring
- Ability to generate required reports from the system as well as read and utilize information
- Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or above preferred
- 5+ years in Data input related experience
- Understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms.
- Experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the video post-production process, digital formats and asset metadata.
- Experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of title and version hierarchy, including metadata associated to such entities.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.