Data Infrastructure Engineer
- Strong knowledge of building AWS infrastructure
- 3+ years experience building infrastructure and deploying applications in AWS
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- Know your way around Linux and comfortable writing shell scripts
- Experience configuring/developing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Circle Ci/Code Pipeline
- Experience integrating with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Datadog, CloudWatch,
- and other open source/cloud ready tools.
- Experience maintaining infrastructure projects and writing Infrastructure as Code using
- tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Operational knowledge of encryption, storage subsystems, disaster recovery, and other
- core infrastructure technologies (DNS, HTTP, Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and data storage platforms such as relational DBMS,
- DynamoDB and Redis
- Experience using agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and Kanban, on a cross-
- functional development team.
- Experience working in a high traffic, fault tolerant, & highly available 24/7/365 Environment
- Can deploy/setup containers in ECS/EKS
- Familiar with application development in Java, Python, and/or Go
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.