Data Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies.
- Build tools and automation to manage and enforce security policies, automate processes at scale.
- Software development
- - Ability to design software solutions to satisfy security use cases
- - Provide on-call coverage for tools developed and supported.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with one or more core security concepts:
- - Microservice experience.
- - Authentication, authorization, and identity systems.
- - Secure coding practices.
- - Network and web security protocols such as TLS, IPSec etc.
- Experience in security focused design, development, and/or architecture
- Knowledge of various databases (Redshift, Mysql, Postgres) and tooling.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with security-related projects.
- Experience in security engineering solutions across the device and services technology stack.
- Experience articulating and advocating for technical security solutions across functional domains.
- Experience with key management systems and concepts.
- Experience with browser security concepts and controls.