Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our LA team in building innovative advertising technology. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, web-focused, and has experience with the full data life cycle. You will help design the data collection infrastructure in support of Centerfield’s Data Architecture. You must have practical experience working with large data sets in the website lead generation & search engine marketing, SaaS, or cloud computing domains.
How You'll Contribute...
- Help to implement maintenance strategy for all datasets
- Work with relevant stakeholders to deliver appropriate BI, data warehousing, reporting, and analytical infrastructure required to support Centerfield’s assets
- Own problems from end-to-end, so that you can best collect, extract, and clean the data
What We're Looking For...
- 2-4 years working in a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, or Data Warehousing Engineer role
- Strong experience with any ETL tool like Talend or SSIS or Informatica, etc.
- Experience with Google BigQuery and Google Analytics
- Ability to lead projects individually and deliver them on time
- Strong experience in performance tuning techniques
- Experience with real-time streaming implementation and architecture
- Experience building reports and data visualization with any BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Strong foundation in SQL coding and experience with ETL processes
- BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, or Microstrategy, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB, Druid, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, Redshift, DocumentDB, etc.)
- Experience with Python
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.