Data Engineer, eCommerce Analytics at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 10 employees to 100+, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
About the Data team!
We help the company use data well. This includes wrangling and managing data, but also the inference and machine learning built on top of that. We are fans of open source tools and languages, but also pragmatic about when to try new approaches.
We presently use Stitch Data to import from outside services into our BigQuery data warehouse. We have scheduled jobs that then wrangle and combine datasets, saving them to Google Cloud Storage, Sheets, our internal knowledge base, or even back to BigQuery for reporting. We use Metabase as our primary reporting system.
- Manage the tagging and analytics across our global sites
- Communicate clear conventions to handle frequent tag changes
- Refine our system for handling CCPA & GDPR Requests
- Help manage Your Super's data pipelines with Python, BigQuery, and Airflow
- Passion for our products
- Experience administering Google Tag Manager across multiple sites globally
- Staying positive and fun in a hypergrowth environment
- Python programming experience highly preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- Airflow experience preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program