Data Annotator - Temp at GumGum
GumGum is an artificial intelligence (AI) company with deep expertise in Machine Learning. Its mission is to unlock the value of texts, images and videos produced every day across the web, social media and broadcast television. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries, from advertising to professional sports.
Our AI team is seeking a Data Annotator to annotate large amounts of data which will help us train and test our Machine Learning models. Data Annotators ensure accurate and efficient analysis of our clients’ page data. You will work amongst an interdisciplinary team including Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Scientists, Data Curators, and Product Managers to create high performing AI solutions.
- Collect, compile, and analyze data to measure and report on GumGum’s machine learning AI models
- Perform checks and audits on internal and external sets to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Develop feedback to AI team to help maximize process and operations efficiency
- Collaborate with Data Curator and Data Scientists to provide interesting data insights and trends back to our CTO and SVP
- Proven analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Great reading comprehension and ability to make independent judgement with limited information
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, professionalism, and the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with American culture, daily events, and social taboos
- Team player who is passionate about delivering high quality work
- Having a generic understanding and excitement toward Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a plus