A prominent financial affiliate network is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to monitor and support its data processes. The ideal candidate would be able to develop new reports, frameworks, dashboards, and other tools for the company.
- Track ROI
- Close interaction with the IT Team to design/improve data architecture
- Identify optimization opportunities using predictive modeling
- Develop and implement advanced custom models and algorithms
- Develop tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Bachelor’s in mathematics or computer science
- Experience in the Fintech industry working with financial underwriting models, variables, and risk assessment models.
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL
- Rigorous statistical intuition, deep understanding of core statistical principles, and extensive experience with core methods
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms
Your current skills should include
- You are highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced culture
- You are a critical thinker and able to problem solve
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- Russian fluency is preferred but not required
We look forward to hearing from all the applicants who meet the requirements listed above.