Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, AppNexus, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
- Analyze financial data, pharmacy and medical claims, and patient and health provider data
- Exploratory data visualization and analysis
- Build new and optimize existing ETL processes
- Engage cross-functionally to identify, prioritize, and frame data and analysis requirements
- Partner with various stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and consistency, identify key business drivers, and provide actionable insights
- Facilitate a data-driven approach to problem solving by increasing data accessibility across the organization via automated reports and dashboards
- BS in STEM or other quantitative subject (e.g. economics, finance); MS degree a plus
- 1-3 years of professional experience analyzing data, generating dashboards and reports, and providing insights derived from research to cross-functional teams
- Living near or willing to relocate to Los Angeles area
- Experience working with large, complex datasets
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of applied statistics
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to accurately articulate a technically complex subject matter to an audience spanning the technical competency spectrum
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and work independently
- Experience creating clear deliverables from vague requirements
- Experience with Python and Pandas
- Familiarity with AWS and data visualization platforms like Looker, Periscope, or Tableau
- Self-motivated, creative, curious, sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge of standard methods for measuring health care utilization, spending, quality, and outcomes