Data Analyst at System1
The Role You Will Have
- Work with large, complex datasets and computer systems to provide unique insights for data-driven decisions and develop efficient and reasonable process for cross-functional operations
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of internal data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed
- Develop analytical pipelines and internal tools to accelerate operations within and across teams. Increase data accessibility within the organization by enabling scheduled reporting and monitoring in non-graphic or graphic form
- Engage cross-functionally to identify, prioritize, frame, and structure complex and ambiguous challenges, where analytics projects or tools can have the biggest impact.
- Elicit needs and act in a primary role as a trusted business and analytical partner.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other quantitative subject (mathematics, economics, finance, or statistics) preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, Python a plus
- Understanding of applied statistics
- Familiar with AWS web services
- Strong problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and self-starter mentality
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.