Data Analyst/ Salesforce Administrator at Viant
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
This position will become an integral member of the Finance team, responsible for managing Viant’s CRM database system (Salesforce.com) and supporting the company’s U.S. based Sales, Finance & Accounting teams. This is a multi-faceted role that manages and supports sales/revenue data analysis and general Salesforce (SFDC) system administration. The Data Analyst/SFDC Administrator will be a liaison between all departments within the organization, as well as occasional outside consulting and development teams. They will be responsible for managing sales data/revenue analyses, data verification and data migration, while consistently monitoring and maintaining data integrity. They will also be responsible for fully understanding and maintaining the current SFDC system configuration, assisting with end user support and standard system administration duties. They will also assist with the clean-up of existing technical debt in order to implement improved processes. In addition, this position will be responsible for designing, maintaining and improving reports for senior management both within MS Excel and SFDC. This is a hands-on, analytical role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist Finance, Sales, Operations & Marketing with ad-hoc reporting and schedules via MS Excel and SFDC
- Perform SFDC and GBQ/SQL data extraction, manipulation, processing, and analysis
- Create efficiencies and process improvements related to current data integrity, structure and reporting, both within SFDC and utilizing 3rd party tools or applications
- Cross functional role offering administrative & data analysis support, with capacity to lead and drive projects for process and system enhancements
- Fully understand and facilitate the administration of the current SFDC implementation and offer solutions to improve functionality
- Plan and execute changed or new business processes within the SFDC ecosystem while maintaining the accuracy and integrity of platform data
- Help drive end-user adoption by maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users within company wiki
- Assist with help desk support for end users
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years Data Analyst experience preferred
- 2+ years SFDC experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, formulas, etc.)
- SFDC Certified Administrator preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral/verbal and written communication skills to clearly present key issues and recommend actions
- Excellent interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
- Motivation, aptitude and presence to interact with and participate in projects with senior management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
- A self-starter who is consistently proactive and uses time efficiently
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High degree of personal accountability
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology LLC
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide-range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant is an Irvine-based company that designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. Capturing and analyzing data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors is essential for companies to improve the experience they provide to their customers—which is paramount to customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers on the move regardless of how they consume content in today’s fragmented media market. The company’s platform is fully RTB-enabled and delivers global scale through access to all leading inventory providers. Adelphic’s patented technology overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers. Founded in 2011, Adelphic was originally funded by Matrix Partners, Blue Chip Venture Company and Google Ventures.
Viant is a private, independent technology company following a management buyout from Meredith Corporation in late 2019. For more information please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.