Culinary Strategy Manager
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our Food + Beverage team is seeking a Culinary Manager to help support the growth of our company.
- Coordinate - Work cross-functionally with supply chain, culinary, marketing, operations, training, and finance to integrate product development plans and new product roll outs throughout the company in a collaborative, efficient, and profitable manner.
- Menu Analysis - Provide regular reporting on menu and product performance. Identifying opportunities and strategies to improve revenue, costs, and promotion of healthy and sustainably produced and sourced foods.
- Innovation Management - Direct management of innovation of menu categories through live tests with articulated success metrics, timeframes and milestones.
- Maintain source of truth documents for Menus
Expected 2018 Deliverables
- Foundational system for identifying, analyzing and prioritizing product opportunities and performance 2019-2020 Product Plan
- Experience with product, strategy, and innovation. CPG experience a plus
- High-level P&L management of product life cycle as well as performance analysis of menu items.
- Commitment to building a more sustainable food system
- Passionate about serving food that is delicious, healthy and sustainably sourced.
- Proficient in honest, open, and effective communication with internal and external partners
- Strong Project Management skills
- Passionate about continued learning
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.