A prominent financial affiliate network is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to monitor and support its data processes. The ideal candidate would be able to develop new reports, frameworks, dashboards, and other tools for the company.
Data Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Track ROI.
- Close interaction with IT Team to design/improve data architecture.
- Identify optimization opportunities using predictive modeling.
- Develop and implement advanced custom models and algorithms.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Data Analyst Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in mathematics or computer science
- Experience in the Fintech industry working with financial underwriting models, variables, and risk assessment models.
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL
- Rigorous statistical intuition, deep understanding of core statistical principles, and extensive experience with core methods
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms
Data Analyst current skills should include
- You are highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced culture
- You are a critical thinker and able to problem solve
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- Russian fluency is preferred but not required