The Role You Will Have
- Use our internal platform to review a variety of ad units including Facebook ads and Native ads.
- Perform ad hoc investigations into traffic issues and patterns using both SQL and Tableau.
- Utilize customer service and ticket management software to provide compliance feedback on email creatives.
- Assist with organizing data originating from proprietary company-generated reports.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business processes to aid in ad hoc projects as they arise.
What You Will Bring
- A college degree, applied mathematics or strong statistical background preferred
- 1 to 2 years work experience in an analytical role
- Ability to own projects and work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly
- A flexible, positive attitude
- Knowledge of SQL
- Interest in internet advertising and digital ad optimization
- Comfortable working in a Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar) environment
- Ability to learn new skills and workflows quickly
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.