At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As a Competitive Intel Analyst, you’ll help ensure GoGuardian’s go-to-market success by supporting sales teams with actionable information and insight about GoGuardian’s competitors. As the Enablement expert on these competitors, you’ll help keep battlecards up to date, inform on sales plays, consult on deals, and develop and execute trainings. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner closely with other members of the Enablement team, sales, customer success, the RFP team, marketing, and product. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about GoGuardian’s products and impact.
What You'll Do
- Research, track and analyze key competitors in the ed tech market
- Conduct win/loss analyzes to understand why we win and why we lose
- Build competitive sales tools and collateral (battlecards, solution comparisons, etc)
- Develop and execute trainings for sales reps to position GoGuardian to win
- Consult with various teams on the ed tech landscape
- Identify important industry trends
- Partner with the product marketing team to build targeted competitive campaigns
- Partner with the RFP team to ensure bids address GoGuardian’s competitive advantage
- Partner with product development to identify competitive product gaps
- Bubble up competitive insights to leadership to help inform company strategy
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS competitive intelligence role
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal Knowledge of the K12 ed tech market a plus
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.