Business Strategy Analyst
Greater LA Area
- The Business Strategy team is responsible for our corporate strategy, business plan, business model and guidance for strategic partnerships, competitive analysis, and specific aspects of transport project support. It operates in a highly cross-functional environment interfacing with the Senior Leadership, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Commercial teams Including Projects and Marketing.
- The purpose of the Analyst – Business Strategy is to support efforts in support of the objectives above and to support the company in its financing processes.
- Conduct market research to support Business Strategy as well as Commercial team objectives
- Distill research and conduct analysis to make recommendations to internal teams
- Support project economics and cost modeling efforts necessary for the product as well as projects
- Participate in corporate strategy and planning exercises and business plan development
- Create presentation materials to support Business Strategy and Financing objectives
- The candidate should have a background in corporate strategy
- Candidate should have exposure to financial modeling
- As this role involves close coordination with multiple departments in the organization, this role requires a candidate with proven collaboration experiences
- Candidate must thrive in ambiguity and be able to provide strategic and thoughtful direction in new commercial and technology frontiers
- Candidate needs to have exemplary written and verbal English communication skills
- Candidate should be highly motivated, independent, and excited to solve tough challenges
- Candidate must be innovative but also a doer who can execute
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Consulting and/or banking experience
- Experience interacting with and influencing senior executives
- Degrees in business and/or engineering
- Financial modeling experience
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description