Business Operations Analyst - Healthcare Strategy
Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, as well as alumni of top companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, Google, Cityblock Health, AppNexus, The New York Times, and GoodRx. To date, we have raised $13M in funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
Renew Health is seeking an ambitious and driven associate to join our Business Operations team, which supports the CEO, COO, and senior leadership in setting the strategic direction of the company. Working across our team, you will drive projects spanning the full range of business functions. The role presents a unique opportunity to take on broad responsibility within a well-funded, high-growth startup founded by an experienced team. The ideal candidate is eager to dive head-first into an early stage business and drive work ranging from the strategic to the highly-detailed day-to-day.
- Play a key role in driving our overall strategic, operational, and commercial efforts as we build the company from the ground-up
- Manage a portfolio of projects across these domains, working independently on some and cross-functionally on others
- Collaborate with product, compliance, ops, and clinical teams in creating process maps and procedures across the organization
- Work cross-functionally to help analyze and drive strategic initiatives, while supporting mission-critical aspects of day-to-day business operations
- Take on special projects as necessary (e.g., assessing new potential service offerings, scoping new partnership opportunities)
- Execute on the day-to-day detailed work needed to get things done
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of professional experience; management consulting, sell/buy-side finance, corporate business development, and/or startup experience all big plusses
- Exceptional academic record and credentials
- Track record of leadership and organizational impact
- Unimpeachable business toolkit, including quantitative, analytical, and oral/written communication skills
- Razor-sharp problem-solving ability, especially in the face of ambiguity
- Extreme bias toward action and ability to manage a portfolio of projects independently
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)