At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
Offline marketing plays a vital role in the overall GoodRx growth strategy and is consistently a top performing marketing channel. Through offline marketing GoodRx nurtures direct relationships with millions of consumers and healthcare professionals. Given past and current success, GoodRx is expanding its offline marketing efforts to reach more people than ever before and is looking for a talented analyst to help drive that growth.
The BI Analyst will assist the Sr. BI Analyst and Director of BI in the planning, optimization, and reporting of offline marketing efforts, including direct mail, out-of-home, and in-store marketing campaigns. The BI Analyst will work closely with the Offline Marketing Team to coordinate test plans, offer strategic insight, and provide timely results reporting.
At GoodRx, BI Analysts are both empowered and expected to contribute to growth through constant optimization and exploration – big ideas welcome! An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details, ask questions, and make recommendations.
- Support planning and measurement of A/B tests for offline campaigns
- Ensure necessary BI resources are provided to Offline Marketing Team in time for monthly mailing plan execution
- Brainstorm, investigate, and size growth opportunities in offline marketing
- Brainstorm innovative measurement and attribution strategies for new offline initiatives
- Develop targeting strategies for identifying leads that may be old/outdated/incorrect
- Assist in mailing list quality checks
- Support healthcare provider NPS reporting and survey updates
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years in an analytical or finance role supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret data to find insights and drive recommendations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- 2+ years in a marketing analytics role at a high-growth company
- Experience with direct mail marketing optimization
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description