Business Analyst at TeleSign
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
Business Operations leads in taking an Entrepreneurial approach to delivering Customer Focused solutions to the entire team. The focus of the Business Operations unit is a hybrid of cost containment, operational throughput and team stability. The objective is a management unit who is equipped to operationalize business strategy, implement change in Telesign’s processes and systems, and maximize the value of the outcome. Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
We are Customer Focused
- Support roll out of new systems, processes and programs designed to improve the efficiency and development of TeleSign’s global business operations
- Participate on cross functional team initiatives to reduce waste, increase effectiveness and streamline the TeleSign customer journey, document progress and milestones
- Develop and refine process documentation; Serve as a subject matter expert on procedure and tools associated with the TeleSign customer journey
- Promote a culture of learning across the organization; Coordinate company-wide enablement events and trainings as needed
We are Entrepreneurial
- Analyze business and operational data sets to identify trends, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations and help drive data-informed decision-making across the organization
- Build intuitive and actionable KPI reporting to drive business outcomes, with focus on the optimization of customer journey
- Develop and execute project plans to address high priority business initiatives; Identify and validate business requirements with stakeholders
- Supervise and monitor change management process to enhance results and ensure compliance with business requirements
We are #TelesignTogether
- Assist in the management and communication of company-wide Objective and Key Results
- Support the implementation of tactical plans to achieve Strategic Vision, report on progress and deliverables
- Manage company-wide, third-party systems and tools as needed; Discover opportunities to maximize effectiveness of each tool
- Collaborate and build relationships with business, IT, vendors, development teams and other stakeholders to understand and convey business requirements
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders to maximize impact of change management strategy
Who You Are
- A collaborative thinker with 1 - 2 years of professional experience, and a Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- A good communicator who can work cross-functionally with a variety of key stakeholders
- A Jack-of-All-Trades type who loves having your hand in many different areas of the business
- An enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work with a wide variety of projects
- You're knowledgable in excel, and can show us a thing or two in VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Though not required, we'd love if you had a little experience using Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.