Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, control and data science. Our ambition is to invent, inspire, and reshape how the world thinks about and interacts with artificial light. We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as INC 500 and Deloitte’s Fast 500 for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
We are seeking an analyst with extensive business development and systems experience to join our growing organization. The qualified candidate will be able to evaluate existing systems for improvement, propose and implement process changes, create and manage standard operating procedures, and train cross functional teams. This candidate will drive an organization wide effort to better utilize data and information, developing innovative ways of displaying data supporting both regular and ad hoc initiatives.
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets
- Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of these solutions
- Partnering with internal teams and using predictive analysis to generate and surfacing actionable recommendations that highlight opportunities to propel Selling Partner growth
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Lead teams in training sessions and articulate requirements and workflows
- Serve as system Administrator for ERP, BI, PLM and other tools
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
- 3+ year of experience in SQL, database, and business intelligence and statistical analysis role
- Exposure to Sisense or similar BI tools
- Expert level experience in MS Excel and VBA
- Strong team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of product development processes
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining
- Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity
- Ability to author training materials and facilitate training sessions
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to translate numbers into compelling stories
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to influence beyond one’s span of control
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.