Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
As a Business Analyst on the Government Partnerships team, you will serve as a key member to help drive creation and execution of quarterly and annual sales business plans as well as defining & supporting the sales process. This individual will handle reporting & auditing of weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue and compliance trends, and measure the driving KPIs to enhance overall productivity. In your role you will also take up broad spectrum of special projects ranging from designing resource allocation models to maintenance and reporting on new sales enhancement process/platforms and tools.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate effectively to GP leadership on team's successes, challenges, and execution plans for solving those challenges
- Create innovative, data-driven strategies to promote Bird sales and compliance objectives
- Development and use of performance metrics and forecasting
- Help identify opportunities to improve team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale best practices across your vertical/sector.
- Develop, manage & report on key workflow and pipeline metrics
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Actively participate in creating quarterly business reviews with the GP teams
What You'll Need:
- Extensive Experience working with SalesForce is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in finance, business, or related field of study.
- Preferred MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the digital marketing industry and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms
- Working knowledge of SQL and other database management languages
- Strong quantitative background; advanced Excel and Google Docs skills is a must
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Experience working with sales operations function with similar needs and job function
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort working in ambiguity with a bent towards fast execution and iteration
- Project management mindset on task execution
- Management consulting experience a big plus
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description