The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Business Operations department that is tasked with providing analysis, insights and process enhancements through rigorous examination and manipulation of data. You will be a key contributor that will collaborate cross-functionally across every department of the Company to understand business stakeholder requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Create robust excel models
- Identify key performance drivers and insights through analysis
- Provide guidance on how best to structure reporting and workflows to address the needs of stakeholders
- Utilize Excel and SQL skills to create reporting templates and answer ad hoc requests from management
- Utilize 3rd party data sources to build automated reports
- Utilize data visualizations to express your findings and make them actionable to users
- Provide evidence supported recommendations on how to move Nativo forward
- QA Business Operations’ work product
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills
- Comfort working with large data sets
- Expertise with Excel
- Familiarity with SQL (a plus)
- Experience with DOMO and Salesforce (a plus)
- Experience with academic or clinical research (a plus)
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, or related field.
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third part agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.