Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage life cycle.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is responsible for defining, researching and documenting the specific product requirements that meet the market and strategy needs. They work closely with the Product Manager, UX, Compliance, Technical support, Clients and Engineering to analyze current state functionality with thoughtful consideration of future state, and to identify any additional needs as requirements are created, review any potential compliance issues and draft the use cases associated with the product needs.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
· Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through user stories and/or functional specifications.
· Convert broader reaching requirements into smaller, detailed user stories that fuel developer, user experience, and quality assurance resource efforts.
· Work with sales, customer service, and customers to understand issues and enhancement requests.
· Identifies opportunities to enhance the product, championing these with the product management team.
· Ability to ensure that user story acceptance criteria are met.
· Familiar with Agile methodologies.
· Coordinate with sprint team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Education
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.