BI / Data Analyst
We are a young, fun and fast-moving start-up based making healthy eating easier by providing natural, organic and delicious products.
After closing our US Series A financing round we are looking to scale our brand in the US. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success story.
As a BI Manager, you will be have the chance to work side by side to the founders and executive team. An opportunity unparalleled in this space.
ABOUT THE JOB- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources (E-comm focused)
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency across company
- Developing financial KPI Dashboards / data tools
- Interpreting data, analyzing results and providing ongoing reports for all department
- Updating / building financial business cases / plans for new projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in BI with a E-comm focus
- Excellent analytical and IT skills with a strong passion for numbers
- Excellent business sense and financial understanding
- Good communication skills and very solution focused
- Awesome attitude and hustle (We work hard but we are smiling and sometimes dancing while we do so)
- Fluent in English
- Tapped into or passionate about health / wellness lifestyle
WHY YOUR SUPER
- Company culture can't be beat, we love what we do and the people we do it with!
- Badass Abbot Kinney Office (that makes you feel like you're outside!)
- We walk the walk! Health / wellness initiatives and perks
- Free Superfoods...!
- An awesome opportunity to help change the world....!
- Somewhat flexible schedule, Berlin office swap and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year