Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, and energetic optimization lead to join our team in LA. You will be responsible for A/B testing, end-to-end optimization, product development and sharing insights across the organization. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent communication and proven click-to-sale optimization results with an online consumer product alongside groups such as engineering, design, data science, and executive teams.
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop and own strategy for scale through optimization across e-commerce and omni-channel customer acquisition
- Create optimization roadmap based on business objectives, value, and level of effort
- Manage concurrent experiments and a full backlog for on-schedule delivery
- Work cross-functionally to own the full lifecycle of experimentation from ideation and launch to articulating and publishing results
- Leverage first-party data to drive insights, form hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities
What We're Looking For...
- 3-5 years of eCommerce and optimization experience
- 3-5 years of experience in online testing & web analytics. Experience with large data sets, writing queries, structuring reports
- Deep experience with experimentation tools such as Google Optimize 360
- Deep experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics 360
- Extensive experience with SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
- Proven success driving results in an optimization role
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and analysis to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- High degree of project management competency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful in prioritization and focus to convert ideas into results
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.