Analyst, Graphic Operations
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Analyst, Graphic Operations. The Analyst will work closely with the International Marketing & Production departments of the label groups to provide physical and digital production support to Universal's companies around the world. This person will also assist in other projects, as required to support the Global Supply Chain team.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Ensures daily interaction with the label's International Marketing, domestic Production, and Global Supply Chain partners
- Provides real time support and help in coordinating the creation of all digital and physical format releases with counterparts at UMGI/London and at the individual territory level, including outside normal business hours
- Ability to maintain domestic & international releases utilizing internal systems, deliver production parts, provide status updates, support and follow up
- Effectively collaborate and partner with International Marketing on approvals for audio, artwork, reference discs, videos, etc.
- Metadata entry including the creation of new products, UPC, and ISRC codes
- Participate in various meetings to support on-going team activities, as well as ad hoc special meetings as needed
- Order International production masters on behalf of the US labels via CPRS
- Utilize multiple internal systems to execute tasks, responsibilities, and ad hoc needs required by the role
- Aid in the development, implementation, and utilization of key performance indicators, metrics, and reports to drive improved performance
- Various administrative tasks as required by the role to support Global Supply Chain
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Capacity to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact collaboratively and constructively with internal, external, and 3rdparty partners in high-pressure situations
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage own schedule based on label demands and release schedule
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance
- Strong organizational, administrative, and timeline management skills
- Knowledge of supply chain operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based applications
- Strong Excel skills – proficient with pivot tables, vlookups, and formulas
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a corporate/multi-national environment
- Music Industry experience in physical and digital production preferred
- 2-3 years of related work experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.