Affiliate Manager at Dot818, LLC
We are actively interviewing for a full-time, salaried Affiliate Manager/Account Manager. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and the chance to learn and grow in a fun atmosphere.
You would help us build relationships with important clients. You'd be responsible for recruiting exceptional affiliates to our network, as well as fostering solid business relations with them.
We would expect you to:
· Manage affiliate requests
· Review campaign analytics/reports
· Optimize campaign performance
· Increase sales opportunities by brokering relationships between clients
· Act as the main contact for assigned clients and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics
To qualify, we expect you to have the following experience:
· You have a minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
· You have experience with partnership, referral, or affiliate marketing, as well as sales/account management
· You have worked with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM
· You have monitored trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
· You have provided performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics
· You have experience contacting and developing relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
Your current skills should include:
· You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
· You have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
· You have solid verbal and written communication skills
· You would describe yourself as "internet savvy"
· You must be a critical thinker and be able to problem-solve
· You must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
If this looks like the job for you, please submit your resume and salary expectation/history. We look forward to hearing from you.