BloomNation is the online floral marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar online floral space. Our rapidly growing team is backed by the best investors in the industry including: Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.). In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online.
The BloomNation Story (as told by Fast Company):
“As startup stories go, BloomNation’s is among the less likely--and the source of its initial funding is no exception. The idea that a poker pro would invest his winnings into a bid to shake up the floral business sounds far-fetched. But that’s how Daneshgar, Shoraka, and Weisstein financed the launch of BloomNation in 2011, and since then, the online marketplace has blossomed into what its founders envision as the Etsy of the flower industry.
BloomNation takes the local artisan movement that has energized the food and craft markets and applies it to the most sentimental of transactions: sending flowers. On BloomNation.com, customers browse and purchase arrangements directly from local florists, who can trumpet their identities via a bio page and photos. The startup’s three co-founders aim to solve frustrations on both the buyer’s and seller’s ends…”
We are looking for energetic and driven Customer Success Associate to join our all-star team. You will work with the country’s best local florists and flower lovers from all over the world. We are looking for rockstar client service associates to be part of our growing client and florist Bloom Expert team!
- Be the main point of contact for BloomNation customers and florists
- Handle high volume of user support requests via phone, email and live chat in a professional and efficient manner.
- Advocate on behalf of BloomNation users and provide them with an outstanding experience while resolving issues and answering questions.
- Triage incoming support issues, accurately diagnose and escalate anomalies to the engineering team.
- Use website analytics and help make floral partners more successful on the platform.
- Use critical thinking to identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve user experience.
- Build lasting relationships with BloomNation’s network of florists and growing customer base
- Be a product evangelist, helping customers and florists use BloomNation to change the way flowers are sent around the world!
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of Customer Success or customer-facing roles
- Ability to demonstrate a customer focus, an entrepreneurial spirit, resilience, attention to detail, a team mentality, and company & industry knowledge.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Aiming to resolve customer issues by assuming ownership of the outcome and striving for personal excellence
- Attention to detail - We work in a highly regulated industry, so ensuring high-quality work is imperative
- Team Mentality- Investing in working as a member of a larger team by working to build relationships with peers, managers, and fellow employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The people around you would describe you as:
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Friendly, optimistic, and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate, driven, and efficient
- Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
- Great sense of humor
- A team player
Bonus points for:
- CRM/support tool experience in platforms like Salesforce, ZenDesk, TalkDesk, Google Analytics, etc.
- SaaS experience
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Health, Vision & Dental
- Significant opportunity for career advancement.
- A brand new office on 3rd street promenade, one block away from the ocean.
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches.
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the country (and world).
Interested candidates should submit their resume & cover letter.