RealtyMogul.com launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry.Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
We are currently looking for a smart, productive corporate recruiter. This will be an exciting, fast-paced job, staffing for our online real estate investment marketplace. We’re one of the fastest growing, most successful crowdfunding investment sites. We’re looking for a rock star recruiter with management experience to champion an efficient and compliant talent acquisition process.
What You'll Do:
- Working with the hiring managers to determine hiring requirements for open positions; write descriptions and job scorecards and lead candidates through the Realty Mogul hiring process
- Develop a company-wide recruitment strategy in partnership with leadership and clearly define sourcing strategies and expectations
- Screen resumes for other traits or backgrounds ideal for the Realty Mogul culture
- Conduct screening phone calls with candidates at the VP level and above
- Organize interview schedules for candidates
- Administer functional testing for candidates on site
- Work on advertising placement to source new candidates
- Assist with other HR and Recruiting project duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with demonstrated success in sourcing, recruiting and hiring employees at all levels in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
- Minimum 3 years of professional executive recruiting and/or hiring experience required
- Experience recruiting for Equity, Real Estate Investment, Banking and Technology is a big plus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Knowledge and use of resume database tools and social networking tools like Facebook and LinkedIn for candidate sourcing
- BA/BS required