Visual Merchandising and Retail Experience Lead at Puffco
Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added everyday. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in.
Some Of What We Have Achieved:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, a mile-stone in consumer electronics, creating an unrivaled consumer experience and massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
The Visual Merchandising and Retail Experience Lead is responsible for elevating the in-store experience and brand representation around Puffco products. Using creativity, design, and strategy to command attention and influence sales is the mission. This role requires strategically displaying the family of Puffco products beautifully across a range of different retail formats, offering thoughtful touches along the consumer journey, and backing it up with ROI to know where and how we can be most effective. Our brand leads with innovation through product and marketing, and we need our in-store experience to be just as innovative.
What we need from you:
- Plan, create and execute overall business visual merchandising strategy
- Strategizing and facilitating production on product displays, shelf sets, and in-store graphics alongside the Puffco Creative Team leads.
- Analyzing & utilizing space wisely across a range of locations throughout the US and internationally.
- Creating a visual experience that increases buyer attention and sales.
- Aiding in creating promotional items that reinforce the brand from start to finish of the shopping experience.
- Planning and managing how store staff implements designs.
- Research and recommend suppliers (freelance, production partners, vendors, etc).
- Applying industry best-practice and applying market trends.
- Test different visuals and compare results
What you Possess:
- 5-7 years' experience
- BA in visual/fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar relevant field.
- Strong experience and ability with visual software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Previous retail experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of innovative visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with both sales and creative departments
- Strong skills in presentation, written and verbal communication, organizational and multi-tasking; ability to execute at the highest levels in multiple mediums.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Works well in a fast paced environment
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco