Video Producer at Slickdeals
The Video Producer will be leading the video production efforts for Slickdeals growing YouTube channel. This role will be in charge of leading brainstorming sessions, writing scripts, being an on-camera personality and making sure our production maintains a high quality. The Video Producer will manage and work closely with the Video Editor to collaborate on all video content, including sponsored ones.
The video team is responsible for increasing brand awareness by creating videos that will reach a new audience and turn viewers into Slickdeals fans. The team also contributes to the Content Marketing department’s revenue goals and is nested within the publishing team.
- Manage the daily operations for the video team, including planning and production.
- Write scripts for upcoming videos
- Go over edits on videos in post-production with the video editor.
- Monitor traffic performance and other KPIs
- Field sponsored content requests for video and keep stakeholders updated on progress
- Be the on-camera talent for most videos we shoot
- Assist with video editing as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Loves to be in charge of all facets of video production
- Is comfortable and experienced on camera, both alone and with others
- Can nurture inexperienced on-camera talent to improve their screen presence
- Has a passion for YouTube and growing audiences on that platform
- Is experienced in putting together storyboards and scripts
- Can excel under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Stays up to date on tech and shopping trends
- Can think creatively about topics that aren’t always exciting and still find ways to turn them into engaging content
- Has at least four years experience in video production, preferably working in-house at a company
- Has managed live streams on YouTube and/or Facebook with multiple cameras
- Has the ability to evaluate and interpret stakeholder needs/wants for a project and justify creative/visual decision making to produce the best overall solutions for the brand.
- A demo reel or portfolio of work
- Knows how to set up lighting and sound for a shoot indoors and outdoors
- Is fluent in production speak (camera settings etc.)
- Extensive experience in the Adobe Suite tools, such as Premiere Pro
- On-camera experience as the main talent
- Necessary skills, experience and credentials
- Location scouting
- YouTube certification
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.