Video Editor at Within
We are looking for a Video Editor to join Within! Our group is a fast moving team comprised of visual designers, product engineers, and content creators. The right candidate will be technically adept, an excellent communicator and collaborator, and someone who is passionate about creating leading VR experiences.
If you share our belief that VR will be a major part of the future, we’d love to meet you!
The impact you'll make:
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for editing stereoscopic, mixed reality, and voiceover content to meet our daily content release deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Adhere to exacting quality standards to choose the ideal footage for each project
- Assist Post Production supervisor by delivering high quality content on rigid deadlines
- Assemble and upload final video and audio assets for export to our backend.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years in an editorial / post-production capacity (studio, agency or freelance)
- Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere)
- Experience with After Effects, DaVinci Resolve and Photoshop
- Experience with audio editing DAWs, such as Izotope and Pro Tools
- Proficient with both macOS & Windows 10
- Shot Tracking software experience (Frame.io, Shotgun, etc.)
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP protocols
- Ability to deliver high quality assets on a quick timeline, with little oversight required
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Bonus points for:
- 1+ years of VR pipeline experience
- VFX compositing experience (Nuke, Flame, etc.)
- Project Management (Wrike, Jira, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Storage