Video Editor, Social Performance Marketing at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Video Editor, Performance Marketing to join our team in the Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
In this role as Video Editor, you will create a wide range of digital content for social media platforms. You will be comfortable shooting and editing while also skilled in designing motion graphics. You are proficient in visual styles that are on trend in social media today and have a desire to develop new styles of visual communication. We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and takes pride in concepting, editing and animating video. In return, you will have the rare opportunity to help shape and grow a global brand and impact on culture. This role will report to the Performance Creative Lead.
What You’ll Do:
As a Video Editor, Performance Marketing at Honey, you will:
- Create performance-based video content for social media platforms that engages our audiences and delivers business results
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to ideate new content and take ideas from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished videos
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and workshops designed toward educating the creative department on new mediums and design possibilities
- Understand and work within project parameters: Business unit goals and requirements, internal goals, technical/budget/time constraints
- Take data from previous video ad campaigns and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Research new trends and techniques, platforms, and tools to develop innovative visuals
- Manage multiple projects through all phases of production and meet deadlines
- 3-5+ years of experience in performance marketing - editorial, motion graphics design, and animation (online reel required)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Experience as a videographer and photographer a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.