Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a detail-oriented Video Editor/ Motion Graphics who will be responsible creating a variety of video content that will be used in advertising across the web. The successful candidate is results-driven and excited about creating content that measurably increases brand success. He or she will be able to juggle several projects and deliver engaging and impactful content.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Develop, pitch, write and produce video ads and video sales letter for a variety of digital platforms.
- Create original video for an array of audiences and digital platforms using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Help manage publishing process to ensure content is optimized across multiple platforms.
- Regularly assess video performance using Adobe and other analytics tools, using data to make informed decisions to about format, approach and promotion of content.
- Collaborate with the team to continually optimize workflow and maintain / strengthen brand identity.
- Remain immersed in digital marketing industry trends to help ensure our brands stay ahead of the curve.
- Identify and produce packages of video content to support Network objectives as needed.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 1-2+ years previous video editing expiring
- Has good sense of composition and aesthetic decision.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere with After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Basic knowledge on media encoding and publishing
- Experience working with Mac computers
- Incredible organization and media management skills
- Is excited to work with a cross-functional team to meet goals that help the continued growth of our business
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Story-producing and development, a plus
- Has a desire to solve problems, openness to giving and receiving feedback and a hunger to always be improving
- Is able to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Digital Strategy and Audience Development experience, a major plus
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo