Video Editor & Motion Designer at Cameo
Video Editor & Motion Designer
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. You will be one of the first hires in Mexico (but you can work pretty much wherever you have Internet!)
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Video Editor & Motion Designer, you will work collaboratively with other designers, video editors, and copywriters to create high-quality visual designs that elevate the Cameo brand, from paid ads, social media graphics, email templates, and landing pages. You will be responsible for consistently translating business goals into inspiring creative solutions. An online portfolio is required.
We think this is a dream job for an extremely creative, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together!
A few things about yourself:
- Strategize, design, and animate social ads and organic social posts for mobile first creative.
- Create blueprints for scalability and testing.
- Create, edit, resize, and convert content to deliver on multiple platforms.
- Ensure video requirements are met in adherence with project goals and brand guidelines.
- Follow structured style guides and templates to produce large volume video assets.
- Source key art and design assets to produce videos.
- Fulfill multiple video requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
- Illustrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing professionals, and others on special projects.
- Help shape pop culture through highly relevant creatives.
What you bring to the table:
- Full English proficiency.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of work across several scales and mediums, especially digital. Performance-focus a plus.
- 3-5 years of professional video experience.
- Mastery of Premiere/After Effects, with the rest of the Creative Suite close behind.
- Proficiency with photo editing software.
- Production-level detail and ideas worth executing.
- Misc paid social experience (Snap, Tik Tok, etc.).
- Experience with a high-impact consumer product is ideal.
- Deep understanding of American pop and entertainment culture.
Please include any links to your portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.