Training & Content Specialist at NEXT Trucking
About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Salesforce, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role:
Are you a training guru? Do love creating and facilitating training content that enable employees to become rockstars at their job? Then this is the role for you! We’re looking for someone that will work cross functionally with all departments in the organization to create, teach, and operationalize technical product training necessary for specific roles.
What You'll Do:
- Reviews existing technical training programs; suggests, creates, and implements enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention.
- Ensures that technical training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended technical training sessions.
- Knows how to bring training to life and have fun!
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- A love for merging training and technology.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with G Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area required.
- At least two years of experience in technical product training and content creation.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry